The Woman Post reveals to women entrepreneurs the 10 keys of the book “The Tao of Warren Buffett. The wisdom of a genius. Get rich and still be rich.”
Warren Buffett is a legendary investor and his company has the highest quotes on the stock exchange. The leader has several strategies where they suggest maintaining control of their emotions and preserving the doctrine and discipline learned by their mentor Benjamin Graham.
The official Warren Buffett Archive has the definitive and most extensive collection in the world Buffett in his own words, is all about business, investments, money, and life. Buffett’s definitive collection in his own words contains 29 full annual Berkshire Hathaway meetings, 140 hours of search video, synchronized with 3,000 pages of transcript, 520 video clips covering dozens of topics, and CNBC interviews.
On the other hand, an article published in the BBC News World called “Cathie Wood, the successful investor they call the anti-Warren Buffett” revealed that the famous Cathia Wood has an affinity with the investments and teachings of Warren Buffet, although their styles are different. That is why Cathia Wood was included in the list of the 100 most influential women in finance in the United States in 2021.
Unlike Warren Buffett, Cathia Wood invests in developed sectors with growth opportunities but is very volatile. However, the results for Cathia Wood have been favorable, due to ARK’s funds growing by 500%.
10 keys that cannot be missing in a woman entrepreneur
A book called “The Tao of Warren Buffett. The wisdom of a genius. Getting Rich and Staying Rich” and published by Warren Buffett revealed the 10 investment secrets for women entrepreneurs.
- Never afford to lose money.
- Never be afraid to ask too much when you sell or offer too little when you buy.
- Keep in mind that it’s easier to get into trouble than to get out of them. So, reflect on them first.
- Money does not buy happiness.
- You have to think of stocks as small pieces of business. Handle them or move the pieces depending on the market.
- You should have the courage and conviction to invest at least 10% of your capital. Only 10% will give you fruits and good results.
- Diversifying is a shield against ignorance, though it doesn’t make much sense to those who know what they’re doing.
- Wall Street gets its benefits from constant financial movement, but the investor gets them from tranquility, patience, and stillness.
- We cannot afford to be undisciplined in the little things, because we will end up being undisciplined in the big things.
- When you find yourself in a hole, the most important thing is not to continue digging it.
On the other hand, another very famous book called “The Smart Investor by Benjamin Graham“, Mentor of Warren Buffett reveals that many professional women have failed to follow brilliance or fashion. However, the author opted for his great generosity and gave the ideas, time, and spirit to women who lacked clarity in their thoughts. That is why the expert suggests controlling the emotional framework and analytical tools essential for financial success.
In short, women can go through different vicissitudes and stumbles, but we always cover our path, with enthusiasm and positivity.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *